QUANTUM RESULTS COACHING INTERNATIONAL
We are committed to the protection of personal privacy and have adopted a policy to protect information about individuals. This policy describes the information we collect and hold, how we use that information, how that information may be disclosed, the security of that information, how you can access and correct any such information and other relevant details concerning your privacy.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may collect personal information about you either prior to or at your first consultation with us. This information usually consists of your name, property address, contact details and other information relevant to the matters for which you are seeking our help. If you elect to pay any of our invoices on-line then we may also collect information about you through our website. If you do not wish us to collect or retain personal information about you then we may not be able to provide our services to you.
We may also collect and store information about your visit to our website including:
- the name of the domain from which you accessed the internet
- the date and time you accessed the website
- the internet address of the website from which you linked directly to our website
- the pages you accessed while visiting our website
The information does not in itself identify persons and is used to measure the number of visitors to the website and how it was navigated. This information assists us to make the website more useful to you and others.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We collect and use your information to assist in evaluating how we may better serve you.
SECURITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Where disclosure is necessary to prevent injury to life or health to investigate any suspected unlawful activity or where it may be required by law such as in a response to a warrant, subpoena or other legal process.
- Where any functions or services are being outsourced or you would reasonably expect us to disclose it to a third party for a particular purpose.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may disclose personal information
- in the course of a legal proceeding or response to a law enforcement agency request; or
- to debt collection agencies, courts, tribunals or other authorities where you fail to pay for the Services provided
- to third parties, agents or sub-contractors who assist us in providing information and services to you.
We do not generally disclose personal information to overseas recipients and will not do so before taking reasonable steps to ensure that an overseas recipient is compliant with Australian Privacy Principals.
ACCESS AND CORRECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may request access at any time to the personal information that we hold about you. You can do this by emailing us at email@example.com. If any information we hold about you is out-of-date, incomplete or inaccurate we will be happy to update it.
COOKIES AND LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
If you believe that we have breached the Australian Privacy Principles and wish to make a complaint about that breach then please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org setting out details of the breach. We will promptly investigate your complaint and respond to you in writing setting out the outcome of our investigation, what steps we propose to take to remedy the breach and any other action we will take to deal with your complaint.
AMENDMENTS TO THIS POLICY
We may change this Policy from time to time to accommodate changes in the collection and use of personal information by us or to accommodate new laws, regulations or industry codes.