Director of Sales and Marketing – amisIT
It was about 6 months ago now that I started working with Quantum Results Coaching.
Personally and professionally, I’ve been involved in all sorts of training and coaching before, so I wasn’t sure how this would compare to previous experiences but I knew from my dealings with Sue that it would be positive.
I was stuck in a couple of aspects of my business and life and had recognised that I needed some assistance, also I really wanted to fly and had read that mindset is a key to achieving unaided aerial flight (which is an awesome endeavour).
So I booked in a session.
Entering the room for my first session with a tentative, but open mind, I was immediately put at ease by Sue Glendening.
Sue has a supernatural ability to peel back the layers that form the person that I am and in just our first session, she was able to lead me to a few truths about myself that I have otherwise brushed under the rug up until then, but that really needed to be realised.
They say the first step of recovery is admitting you have a problem.
The first step to self-improvement is understanding who you are and how it is impacting you.
It’s a hard thing to do – think outside the box and evaluate yourself and your interactions with those around you.
Sue used her unique processes, techniques and experience to assist me to do this without making me feel I was “talking about fluff” which is what most people lean towards thinking when they have to complete this exercise.
- Sue doesn’t beat around the bush, which I really like about her.
- She doesn’t feed your ego unless it deserves to be fed.
- She suffers no fools and conditions you to be the same way.
- She doesn’t let you kid yourself – if you’re trying to slither away from a personal truth, she won’t stop until you’ve realised it & done so yourself.
The change I have seen as a result of my sessions with Sue is ongoing and ever-evolving.
- I evaluate situations quickly before jumping in.
- My choice of language is much more efficient, clear and effective.
- My argumentation style has altered & resulted in me getting my own way more often.
- My business has seen more clients come on board, more profits and a record month
- I have been happier in work, in life and overall.
Sue truly is a modern day guru – If any of this resonates with you, book in a session and you won’t be disappointed.
I’m certainly not!